Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«375 »
BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

EAT
SLEEP

CAAAAWWWWW
REPEAT

Liberty Mutual was perfectly fine with their previous ad campaign, but good god is that a bad jingle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Thin Privilege posted:

I just saw this ad for Progressive that reminds me soooo creepily of the Walmart Manager guy making the employees sing a song to the tune of Queens we will rock you. The ad is literally a guy on a megaphone telling this group of 20 people unenthusiastically singing some song and hes like YOU GOTTA SING IT LOUDER and then they do and are like robots singing a dumb jingle, and the guy LITERALLY PUTS PRAYER HANDS IN FRONT OF HIS FACE AND KNEELS DOWN WHEN THEY DO.

Yes I am getting $.50 more an hour than my employees but BOY HOWDY am I excited about my job and care cause Im gonna get promoted!!!! (No Im not but Im gonna delude myself that I am)

(Sorry this should also be tied into the retail workers thread)

That Progressive ad is terrifying, the dude is loving orgasmic. Please kill and bury the Jamie character immediately, tia.

«375 »