Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

404GoonNotFound posted:

More like a partially melted wax statue of Amy Winehouse. God I hope there's CGI involved with her, otherwise good loving lord :stonk:

Isn't partially melted wax statue of Amy Winehouse basically Amy Winehouse?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Windows Phone 8 looks really awesome though.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

computer parts posted:

Starting in a week or two thats going to be chicken wings (McDonald's is releasing the McWing or something like that) so that'll be an interesting fad.

Burger King started their wings like a month ago.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Those pretzel burgers really are loving fantastic though. As are the salted caramel shakes. Has anyone noticed the salted caramel trend? I think Arby's just introduced some too.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

raditts posted:

Is there supposed to be a door to that place, or was it walled over to stop the contamination from spreading?

Every night Randy Savage would burst through it, creating a Randy Savage shaped hole, instructing the patrons to snap into a Slim Jim.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
My friend refuses to eat at Jimmy John's because in a commercial for it when we were in college, they show a guy slicing and making a sandwich without wearing gloves.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

piratepilates posted:

But...it clicks! Do you not want a tablet with a snap in keyboard?! IT CLICKS!

Probably talking about how they're all advertised as full Windows 8 when really they're cosmetically Windows 8 but won't run any apps that aren't compiled specifically for them , which includes 99% of the apps you would want Windows for.

But they also sell a full on Windows 8 tablet that actually runs full Windows, which they don't bother to really distinguish from their fake-Windows tablets.

Aren't some of them the real Windows 8?

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Because he is Alan Thicke's son, and Kirk Cameron is his TV son, I can't decide whether he's a worse TV dad or real dad. They're like opposite parallel universe extremes of horrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
You know what? gently caress you chick film a cows. You're getting no sympathy from me when your method of protest is "No kill these other animals instead of me or I will pester you". In the cow universe I bet most people carry a shotgun and waste these fuckers all the time.