Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a crisp refreshing Moxie
May 2, 2007

Glitterbomber posted:

Has anyone mentioned Gamefly's ads being utterly insufferable?

"RESELLING THINGS GIVES ME LESS MONEY THAN WHAT I PAID ON DAY ONE NEW?! gently caress YOUR SCAM, MAN!"

NEIN DOLLERS?! *knocks over store shelves, flings own poo poo like a monkey*

a crisp refreshing Moxie fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Oct 29, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a crisp refreshing Moxie
May 2, 2007

Doctor Butts posted:

I am glad all of these movie commercials have a black bar going across the top of the screen with the name of the movie and its hashtag in it so that I know what movies I want to avoid seeing in the theater/adding to netflix.

That's for DVR fast-forwarders. :ssh:

a crisp refreshing Moxie
May 2, 2007

That must be the version they show in Italy. :v:

a crisp refreshing Moxie
May 2, 2007

Writer Cath posted:

You can become part of Canada.

You mean they weren't already? Hmm.

a crisp refreshing Moxie
May 2, 2007

If we didn't have video proof that it was real and completely meant to be taken as genuine, you would never convince me that wasn't satire.