Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

skaboomizzy posted:

My favorite ads are for Mercedes or BMW, especially the ones that talk about financing. I like to imagine that if you call either one for a financing deal, all you get is a recorded message in a terse German-accented voice saying that if you need to finance one of these cars, you clearly cannot afford to have one. Thank you, and good day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Tq2-yFU9_M

I dunno, this BMW commercial had me really, REALLY wanting one by the end there...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

Jubs posted:

Why would people buy cover songs sung by kids?

I bought one as a kid cause it had Aqua's Barbie Girl on it. Of course it was the most limp-wristed CD ever conceived of, and I quickly tossed it in the trash. Yet I still have my Now! 5 and Now! 6 CDs which are crappy radio edits, something just as bad IMHO.

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

Enderzero posted:

Hahaha, yeah that "Let me entertain you" one has a whole new meaning while we watch HP's phone and tablet divisions burn.

I loving hate that one so much because of her freakish detached head. I'm glad they're going under and I'm going to say that's why. :v:

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

Maybe it's cause I'm a woman, but it's seems a perfectly reasonable thing to give your SO if you're going to be gone a while. Or even just for the hell of it? I'd rather have a vibrator than another piece of jewelry if i wasn't going to be getting any for however long. I like that ad, it's cute. :shobon: