Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlackJosh
Sep 25, 2007

LASTCAR posted:

Over on YouTube, I do commercial mash-ups of the worst of the worst. Here's this year's crop: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTDLDzLqWAQ

This is pretty fantastic and I really enjoyed it. Made all those lovely commercials worth something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackJosh
Sep 25, 2007

Buzkashi posted:

http://catdrawingguy.com/

The commercial on the site just came on TV and I am almost speechless. Apparently 1109 people felt like some rear end in a top hat taking two minutes to dick around with a marker is worth ten bucks.

Sorry, this is awesome.

BlackJosh
Sep 25, 2007
Subway, don't you dare ruin "Spetember" by Earth, Wind and Fire. Don't you dare!

BlackJosh
Sep 25, 2007

computer parts posted:

If you define "South" as "former Confederacy" then Kentucky is not the South.

This is my rule of thumb. If your state didn't secede you aren't REALLY the South.

BlackJosh
Sep 25, 2007

ayn rand hand job posted:

to be fair, one packers fan is like 3 people.

That's being generous. A Packers fan is usually the size of a small family.

BlackJosh
Sep 25, 2007
Darrell Hammond was phenomenal back in the day and literally the only person/comedian that actually is funny doing impressions of famous people so he will always get a pass from me. Also somehow could pull off black face with no one freaking out and I'm still not exactly sure how he did that.

BlackJosh
Sep 25, 2007

PT6A posted:

I think you can probably learn the sum total of humanity's knowledge of pyjamas in two hours. I mean, it's loving pyjamas, not nuclear physics.

EDIT: On another note: what the gently caress is up with these fragrance ads? Some of them are so strange it makes Un Chien Andalou look quite normal.

Why the gently caress do you spell pajamas so weird you loon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackJosh
Sep 25, 2007

Cage posted:

I like and at worst don't mind the sonic commercials. They're mostly goofy and dumb, but sometimes they're dumb enough to be funny. :shrug:

I'm an idiot because I'm on the same page. The one where the one dude yells at the other car if they want to hang out makes me laugh every time.

That new commercial for some sorta phone (forget which) that has everyone Jason Statham freaks me out