Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Fauxhawk Express
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

AT&T commercial with the picture of a spider and the screaming chick. Needs no elaboration.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fauxhawk Express
Oct 28, 2007

SpacePig posted:

Seriously the worst part of watching hockey games.

BEER AND WINE AND CUPCAKES

Fauxhawk Express
Oct 28, 2007

Gonz posted:

What the gently caress, Heineken?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bywh_r0bvGs

I don't think it's really either bad or great, just kinda there. I would gladly watch this over any Miller/Coors commercial, though.

And I have yet to see any NFL season ad as knee-jerk infuriating as "SAAAAAAAAAAAVED BY ZEEEEEERO" yet.

Fauxhawk Express
Oct 28, 2007

Industrial posted:

He would know this if he ever played NFL Gameday on the PS1. Made by a company named Tiburon, and their logo was a shark.

Madden .

And they had an unlockable team with a shark logo and a stadium with a shark fin on the upper deck.

Fauxhawk Express
Oct 28, 2007

I wish Chappelle's Show was still around to mock these Edward Jones commercials that play during NHL games. Just 30 seconds of entitled white people problems.

Fauxhawk Express
Oct 28, 2007

I usually hate beer commercials, but Budweiser had one tonight with She Sells Sanctuary playing which piqued my interest.

Then some hack began rapping over the song.

Fauxhawk Express
Oct 28, 2007

This Citi commercial with the rock climbers is getting on my nerves because of the song. Sounds like that chick is yodeling "Somebody loves potatoes".

Fauxhawk Express
Oct 28, 2007

ElwoodCuse posted:

The latest in the long line of brilliant ideas from the NHL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3YhJo7x1ww

"Hey remember how everyone loved our ads where we showed truly epic performances, both recent and historic? Well gently caress that, let's just go with a 'woooooo grab a beer and party with your bros!' angle this year."

"But no casual fans knew what was going on the old commercials maaaaaan"

Which is almost literally their marketing department's angle for these new commercials. These new ads are basically every light beer commercial ever, save for the lack of misogyny and homophobia.

Fauxhawk Express
Oct 28, 2007

The Human Cow posted:

Ever since I read somebody say (it might have even been in this thread, I don't remember) that it sounds like "SOMEBODY LOVES POTATOOOOOOOES" that commercial has gotten a million times more enjoyable for me.

That was me, and by Ctrl+F-ing for "potatoes" through the comments in that vid, it looks as though I am far from alone.

Fauxhawk Express
Oct 28, 2007

"Cuban, Cajun, raw sea--"MUTE

gently caress this commercial.

Fauxhawk Express
Oct 28, 2007

FuzzySkinner posted:

So uh, Norm McDonald is doing ads for Safe Auto now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEF55fICusQ

I'd like to believe he's just trolling people now, much like the Bob Saget roast.

Well he did do ads for Hardee's like a decade ago too so...

Fauxhawk Express
Oct 28, 2007

Saw some commercial on the History channel or something that began talking about the Titanic in a tone that immediately made me think, "Great, another commemorative coin."

Nope, it was a necklace. And a ring.

Fauxhawk Express
Oct 28, 2007

I may be misremembering, but didn't Pepsi use "Brown Sugar" by the Rolling Stones at some point?

Fauxhawk Express
Oct 28, 2007

As far as I'm concerned, they can put ads on drat near anything as long as it keeps ads off the uniforms.

Fauxhawk Express
Oct 28, 2007

Bo Jackson shilling for 5 Hour Energy makes me really sad.

Fauxhawk Express
Oct 28, 2007

Retail Slave posted:

I want to punch that little punk in the face. Ask for a playstation or something you little poo poo you won't even be able to drive the car for many years yet.

Because if a kid asked for a car, they'd totally ask for a Ford and not a Pagani or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fauxhawk Express
Oct 28, 2007

If RANDOM RED COUCH is gonna be a thing throughout the NHL playoffs, I may well die.