Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

These children have taught me how to believe.

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

Santa shouldn't watch it on the sleigh? Then by the time he can watch it he'll be back at the North Pole. And Santa's the only one on the sleigh anyway! Unless Mrs. Claus is really paranoid about the reindeer.

:spergin:

The idea is he'll be too distracted to do his job right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

Man, who wouldn't want a fake golf club that lets you stand on the fairway, a green towel and a plastic tube all that's shielding your junk from prying eyes, feeling your hot piss slowly work its way up the handle, before capping it off and putting it away. Everyone will look at you for taking so long to line up your shot, but as you sheath your rods, you let them know with a wink and a nod that you were, in fact, taking a nice long piss right in front of them.

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

There was a movement to unionize in the 80s, but Good ol' hulk hogan came along and broke it up

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

i am a real american

fight labour rights for every man

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

If you have family scattered across the country it can help to know if there's coverage in their neck of the woods, too. I chose my carrier based off of whose towers they used since where my dad lives there's only one company with 3g coverage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

raditts posted:

The thread back in the mid-2000s where someone brought up memories of this ad and everyone who spent a summer at home in the '90s realized that it was nowhere to be found anywhere on the internet, resulting in a coordinated scramble to search through old VHS tapes to find it, is one of my all-time favorite forum memories.

Now you can find it with a simple youtube search, but kids today don't know the struggle... :corsair:

ok grandpa, im going to go watch super hornio brothers