Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

I don't know if this has been mentioned here, but I'm sure some other Central Florida goon will know what I'm talking about. There's been this one radio ad going around for some car dealership and the opening line is "The Japanese earthquake of March 11 has sent shockwaves all the way to the U.S. used car market..."

I dunno, but that just seems to be in really poor taste.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

rockinricky posted:

One I mute every time starts like this:

<50 packs a day for 1000 years>

I'm Terri, I used to be a smoker...

</50 packs a day for 1000 years>

I can handle the one with Brian, the former soldier and the lady with the oxygen tube, but Terri is just too much.

The wheels on the bus go round and round....

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Speaking of buttcoins, there's one of those shady loanshark type payday check cashing places that's advertising how you can use your newly aquired cash to "Buy into the Bitcoin slump!"

It's like the perfect storm of bad with money ideas.