Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:
"We're marooned. Twenty thousand souls lost at se-":fuckoff:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

Gonz posted:

So I saw this yesterday.

is this a knockoff of Watch Your Mouth? Cause thats what ive seen it called previously.

My most hated ad is whoever buys way too many Youtube spots so you see it ten times in a row. First it was "ahm only hyu-man" now its "apes. together. strong."

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

DizzyBum posted:

Boy oh boy these new Chili's commercials are irritating. Of course I'm seeing them every 5 minutes on almost every channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX3001MPi1E

Yep. Just the latest company to basically be saying "hey millenials, come on in! You'll like us now, we promise! Hurry, we don't want to die!!!"

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

You have to promise me, thread

Put Aldrin in. the. ground.

😡

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

Postmates is doing autotune radio ads. They are extremely bad.

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

I want to give this ad a wedgie

I guessed Charmin, for some reason

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

Rollersnake posted:

There's a new Pandora Tide ad where they're singing "weeee know that yoooou hate this ad" or some poo poo. This is the first ad I've encountered in a long time to just reduce me to complete, consuming petulant rage. I will not buy Tide detergent for the entire rest of my life because of it. I want everyone involved in the production of this ad fired, executed, and their heads mounted on spikes.

I meant to post about this one. It's so long, too, to the point where some of the lyrics are "it's allllmost oooover". The lovely smug spitefulness makes it easily the worst ad ever. I heard it on regular radio, by the way, so it's escaped the internet.

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

LadyPictureShow posted:

Speaking of jingles, I'm not sure if Cellino and Barnes operated outside of New York state, but I still remember their old phone number (before they changed to just repeatedly mashing 8).

Like, I sometimes can't retain important stuff, but 854-20-20 will probably stay with me til I die.

Haha, drat, this is the jingle I was trying to remember yesterday, because their phone number was so horrifically incompatible with singing. "One hundred eiiiiiiiiiiiight...million!"

This was in California btw so they were definitely national.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

Whichever one has the emu is the absolute worst. Lame gimmick and the guy is really annoying.