Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.

Obeast posted:

Maybe I'm being nitpicky, but the hair on woman who's driving the buggy in this ad annoys the hell out of me because I think it's a wig. I know there's a chance there isn't and the way it's styled makes it look fake, but the point where her hair ends and her forehead begins doesn't look natural to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOGbeEpRpSQ

Also, the ad itself is starting to get on my nerves since I've seen it quite a few times on TV already (especially during American Idol) and it's getting to the point of being annoying overall.

The hair on the temples looks normal. She just has a tight comb over-ish thing going on her bangs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.

In Rainbows posted:

For me, it's been seat belt enforcement zone warnings from my state since I guess we weren't cracking down on not wearing seat belts enough. So there's this big ad campaign, but I've only seen this one commercial again and again.

Anyway, the most annoying/funniest part is this guy that's pulled over saying "The cop said it's going to be 65 bucks. I gotta work, like, all day to make 65 bucks."

I think Texas has you beat. There's one where this obnoxious friend is in the backseat making fun of his friend getting pulled over and the backseat passenger is the one who ends up getting the ticket. The friend is the most annoying shitstain on the planet and I want to change the channel every time that rear end in a top hat appears onscreen. The worst part is he makes this fake crying noise that sounds like nothing no normal human would ever make and it feels so forced ugh.

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.

raditts posted:

Just what the world needed, a commercial that depicts Hot Pockets as phallic objects.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I76LkYUyVzo

And there's a new Western Sky commercial I can't seem to find online, but it looks like they gave the spokeswoman some meth, because she's disturbingly perky and keeps grinning like :q:.

I found a picture of what I think you're talking about Ignore the drawing.

Also I just youtube searched for the commercial. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1qWoOljtjE What the gently caress is up with the comments?

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.
I maintain the worst commercials ever are the one's that heavily feature the sounds of ingestion or digestion. The worst ad ever was for Sunkist on the radio that features really enhanced sounds of someone slurping up Sunkist out of the can and gulping that poo poo noisily down their gullet. Finished off by a horrid "ahhh" noise that no one wants to hear. I almost decided to crash my car off the cliff in anger from this soda ad.

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.

Van5 posted:

They can't! I'm relieved because when I first saw I felt like a medieval peasant seeing a light bulb. All I could think was sorcery!

I'll bet a million bucks it just takes a window of time around when you clicked the button (it's always recording or something) and then interpolates what it would look like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.

Majorian posted:

This. Also, the ad with the guy going out to smoke and it somehow summoning the Nazgul from LotR is extremely dumb because it makes smoking look BADASS.

How do you mention this and not post a link?