Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
The March Madness Live app on ncaa.com plays the same 5-7 commercials and I loving hate them all

"Lobster, lobster, LOBSTER" :suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
The Corolla ad is actually a decent concept but having it play during literally every football ad break gets old real loving fast.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
College football season ended a week ago and I'm still seeing that loving Nissan drive on the train.

Make it stop.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
The NBA Playoffs have turned into a dare to see how many times they can play the same 3 commercials

Like, the Neil Patrick Harris Heineken thing was funny maybe once, but I've probably seen it about 300 times now

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
There's a reason those commercials always say "ask your doctor about X" instead of "BUY X AT YOUR LOCAL PHARMACY"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Once the political ads come back to football next fall we'll be begging for Draftkings and FanDuel