Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rassle
Dec 4, 2011

I recieved for Christmas this year an overwhelming desire to burn Happy Princess Wonderland to the ground.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rassle
Dec 4, 2011

Some French DATDATDAT Some more French DATDATDAT English Speak

More French DATDATDAT Yet more French DATDATDAT Please kill me...

Rassle
Dec 4, 2011

Got two morons yammering about pretzel dogs in an irritating accent, HEAH!

Rassle
Dec 4, 2011

*offer implies enrollment in bait-and-switch.

Rassle
Dec 4, 2011

WUN ATE HUNDREAD FAVE THREE OH SEVUUN SIX SIX FAVE!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW!

Jerry Clower, I would kill you for permanently burning that number into my skull if you weren't already dead.

Rassle
Dec 4, 2011

Grin and Tonic posted:

I can't find it, but that AXE hair commercial that plays on the South Park website a lot where there are two opposing videos going at the same time, in which one has a girl demonstrating a technique for making a quick bun with sort of wet hair, and the other is this douchebag who quickly puts some styling putty in his own hair and spikes it up, then walks out of his area to fast forward the girl's video until the end which takes a whole whopping 5 minutes or something. So many things bug me about that video, but mostly it's the dude's smug loving face when he fast forwards the girl (not to mention that video is like a how-to tutorial and wouldn't be fast in the first place but whatever). AXE isn't known for being PC but dude is straight up like, "can you believe this chick is still talking heh". ugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HozuUYWY4fs

Rassle
Dec 4, 2011

Grape Juice Vampire posted:

"I'MMA MAN I'MMA MAN I'MMA MAN"

Whatever that commercial is selling, it can burn in hell. I hear that stupid song every break during Adult Swim.

And you can tell everybody this is your song!

Rassle
Dec 4, 2011

I wonder if the dog realizes that a third of the candidates will kill him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2tvHGOyBPM

Rassle
Dec 4, 2011

Zero One posted:

Why did Febreze feel the need to do a shot for shot remake of one of their own commercials?

I'm convinced that one of the girls from the first one is the mom from the second one.

Rassle
Dec 4, 2011

jojoinnit posted:

Circuit City. 2004. I worked in electronics next to the car audio department. An entire wall of little in dash screens and car dvd players all playing the same six music videos on a loop. I still get triggered when "I Want it (Thataway)" comes on.

Tell me why.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rassle
Dec 4, 2011

Can you feel it? Can you feel it!? CAN YOU FEEL IT!?!?!?