Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
This is more of a radio complaint, but gently caress the trend of inanimate objects or meals calling and leaving voicemails in these awful, cloying voices. I actually turned off my radio for the duration of a new T-Mobile one. Christ almighty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

MoonTuna posted:

I wasn't here to witness it but my DVR has hit the pentagram of unholy commercials.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmY_TRlO3MU honda crazy train,

I am to get a new DVR as this one has been cursed.

I actually sort of like this one. I mean, they can't sing, but it's not all that offensive. I even thought it was kind of novel when it came on the first time.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

The SituAsian posted:

The unfragranced shower gels-like snake peel-are actually very good. I've been using the sport one and it's innocuous enough that you can't smell a thing when I've gotten of the shower.

The deodorants aren't bad either, if you can find the Fresh line, they're prettymuch just Degree sticks and don't smell too strongly. Shame Kilo's so hard to find in anything Axe (if they even make it anymore), that's the only scent I've had a girl like, to the point where she stole a can of mine. She was weird.

Edit: Not Gillete, you'd think I'd know the brand of something I use every day.:v:

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Sep 5, 2012

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
It's almost like the IRS wants people to file every goddamn year or something. Assholes.