Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

Aatrek posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-H_BwyiwbB4&hd=1

I am in love with the McDonalds girl
She has a smile of innocence (ohhh, so tender and warm)
I am in love with the McDonalds girl
She is an angel in a Golden Arches uniform

I didn't click on this (I have embeds set to convert to links) because for some reason I thought I knew what it was. There's a commercial where this cute McDonald's employee uses a Bic Mac (I think) to subtly hit on her male friend who's dealing with his own romance troubles. (He ends up getting too focused on the food to get the picture.)

I thought the song was you being funny.

Then I realized it was too stupid to be fake, so I clicked.

:stare:

Somebody needs to be taken out back and shot for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

Moose Bigelow posted:

Not really an ad as much as bad marketing but Dr. Pepper has started a campaign distributing tee shirts that read I <3 DP.

Wow, for a second I thought you were referring to me. That makes me think I have a vanity problem.

Mo0 posted:

But... I do <3 DivisionPost!

And that certainly doesn't help.

But I guess there's nothing I can do about it. I'm the ladies' favorite kind of DP. :smugdog:

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

Y-Hat posted:

Justin Timberlake has my respect forever for making fun of Joe Buck's terrible announcing at the MLB All-Star Game.

Please tell me there's a YouTube of this.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

unhwillneverwin posted:

Plus they made this same loving movie six months ago with Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher. Very creative, Hollywood! :bravo:

Yeah, and they even copied the title design. But for what it's worth, this has the potential to be a better movie; Will Gluck directed Easy A, which is far, far better than it has any right to be.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
FUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOU STOP RUNNING ON MY GOD DAMNED ADULT SWIM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGHAxbSEBZs