Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Milkcat
Jul 25, 2009
Currently I'm emptying the old gardening shed in (and around) which my uncle and before him my grandmother held pheasants. I removed a great deal of plants in the processs first thinking I was going to grow hennep there (which is legal in my country and would be for fabric production).

The desire to keep quite a number of chickens in the future is pressent already, as I have good memories of visiting those my uncle kept as a child. Besides that I would like to provide my chicks a good amount of space to explore.

I would like my chickens to have more but sand and woodchippings to play in but am not sure if they will like the plants that are still there nor if it would be save for them [the chickens] for perhaps they might think they can eat the plants or something. Really it would be my first time keeping chickens and I could do it on a trail and error run but would rather not lose em to ignorance.

Anyone could shed some light on the possible nature of chickens vs plants?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU