Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«504 »
SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

CPL593H posted:

Here's the thing, I think paying a couple hundred bucks for any record is stupid but if you really can't tell the difference in quality and artistic merit between Sign 'O' The Times and the boss fight music from Streets of Rage 2 I don't know what else to say to you.

Quality lmao

The keyboards prince used probably had the same sound chip as a genesis.

Do i need to explain what that means in ww2 metaphors?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I'd buy that for a dollar!

I've already more than exhausted the interest I have in this topic. I don't care what you listen to.

sporklift
Aug 3, 2008

Feelin' it so hard.

MrSargent posted:

VMP announced the July Record of the Month and I know next to nothing about the rap album, Unapologetic Art Rap by Open Mike Eagle. Apparently it has never seen a vinyl release but I havenít listened to any of his stuff, any recommendations?

I dunno. Sounded like hip hop that NPR would play... Maybe look him up on spotify, pandora, YouTube? The classics selection is dope though.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

sporklift posted:

I dunno. Sounded like hip hop that NPR would play... Maybe look him up on spotify, pandora, YouTube? The classics selection is dope though.

Yah was planning on checking him out on Spotify, but Iím at a wedding this weekend and prob wonít have a chance until Sunday. I just read about the Classics July release, though and I am pretty sure I am going to switch to that one. Thanks!

Toe Rag
Aug 29, 2005

Someone buy this and post it itt

https://www.discogs.com/sell/item/680377904

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thrilla in vanilla
Oct 9, 2012

NEVER LET A
RANDOM MOTHERFUCKER
SHOOT THE B ROLL

MrSargent posted:

VMP announced the July Record of the Month and I know next to nothing about the rap album, Unapologetic Art Rap by Open Mike Eagle. Apparently it has never seen a vinyl release but I havenít listened to any of his stuff, any recommendations?

Alansmithee over in the rap thread knows him pretty well. Ive only listened to Rappers Will Die Of Natural Causes but it was good.

«504 »