Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aerobic Robot
Dec 11, 2007

ASK ME HOW I HAVE CRYING MELTDOWNS ABOUT BEING A GAY FURRY. PS, I'M 16 YEARS OLD

Dmitri-9 posted:

Vampire Weekend - Contra
SALEM - I'm Still In The Night
GY!BE - F♯ A♯ ∞ reissue
Toro y Moi - Underneath the Pine

ohhhh you lucky bastard

my current collection in pog lovely cellphone photo form!

dan deacon - meetle mice
black dice - repo
panda bear - tomboy
panda bear - person pitch

zach hill - astrological straits
animal collective - here comes the indian
eric copeland - hermaphrodite
thee silver mount zion memorial orchestra and tra-la-la band with choir - “this is our punk rock” thee rusted satellites gather + sing

autechre - LP5
godspeed you! black emperor - lift yr skinny fists like antennas to the heavens
eric copeland - doo doo run / fun dink death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aerobic Robot
Dec 11, 2007

ASK ME HOW I HAVE CRYING MELTDOWNS ABOUT BEING A GAY FURRY. PS, I'M 16 YEARS OLD
today i bought the rarest record ive ever owned

negativland - s/t
limited to 15k. released in 1980. each album has a different cover. #1196
bought it alongside helter stupid and a split between merzbow and S.B.O.T.H.I. at the pasadena record swap
totally worth the 35 dollars.

Aerobic Robot
Dec 11, 2007

i bought black elvis/lost in space by kool keith and i found out that it's actually a first pressing misprint. i cant find out much about this other than that some other people have this same misprint. anyone know how much it might be worth?

Aerobic Robot
Dec 11, 2007

jfc since i cant find it anywhere on the rsd website, do all participating record stores open up at 8 AM or is that only a select few?

Aerobic Robot
Dec 11, 2007

I made a v. tiny friend today

First record ive ever bought that is smaller than 7". apparently it usually comes with the cd for GReen Wheels but they were just selling it separately?? Oh well, good price! (8 bux)