Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

h3xis
Dec 26, 2008
Picked this 'ol thing up for a decent price.

I'm not sure if all of these contain this, but this has the Warp catalog number and mastering engineer's name hand-etched in the inside.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

h3xis
Dec 26, 2008
I've just come across a Fisher MT-911. Does anyone know anything about this model, or Fisher in general? It's from my parents' old stereo set and I'm wondering if it's worth keeping. I can't find much about it online, although the front of it says "Servo Drive Turntable." Is this the same thing as direct drive?

h3xis
Dec 26, 2008

LooksLikeABabyRat posted:

[...]

I don't remember if this was posted here or not, but if anyone wants a cheap display solution Ikea's picture ledges work great:

[...]

I feel like I've seen this mentioned on here before, but assuming you got that cubby-looking thing from Ikea, what's it called?