Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
I found this weird Coke promo picture vinyl at a fleamarket. It has some late 70's hits on it and the gatefold has some Coke drink recipes and whatnot on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
Got some Vangelis and Perturbator

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!

Battle Rockers posted:

Awesome. What cool rear end record store has Perturbator in stock?

Levykauppa Äx (Record shop X) in Finland.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!

Chill Callahan posted:

does that say 32.95 on the those records or are my eyes giving me trouble

The Perturbator LPs were 32.95 euros. Limited reissue with normal black vinyl, nothing special.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
The bestest local record store had a double stamp day so I got me some Fatboys Slim:

I really, really love these albums.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
I probably paid way too much for this but it's one of my all time favorite albums in the wooooorld.

It's a three panel gatefold that has that cityscape in daytime and on the inside there's the same cityscape at night. Pretty much the same as the CD digipak but more awesome.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!

ShotgunWillie posted:

I have this as well. Paid under $100 for it, but the spine is a little faded. How much did you get dinged for?

70 euros. It's in pretty good shape too. Side D had some parts in it where it would get stuck in a loop but messing around with the anti skating settings cleared that up.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!

ShotgunWillie posted:

A good cleaning would probably help. I got a package deal where I bought .KY and Lost Horizons together. I think I paid $150 for both. I do not regret it; they are most excellent albums and have been favorites for a long time.

Oh man. I need to get .KY somewhere. The EPs are available on Discogs but getting them all would still be pretty expensive. There's a bunch of 64-95 boxes on sale but it's not that good IMO. The DVD is pretty cool though.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
I got the Machinarium and Botanicula soundtracks. They come with art prints and they're pretty neat:

Here's some download codes:

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
I got some glow in the dark Perturbator EPs.

Sexualizer glows in pink, Nocturne city is green and there's something wrong with my Night Driving Avenger because it doesn't actually glow in the dark at all.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!

bigman.50grand posted:

Nice pickup! You didn't happen to find these stateside, did you?

I ordered these straight from Blood Music. They probably still have some but their store is closed until march.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
I ordered some Noisia EPs:

Incessant is reaaaally good.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!

Mulva posted:

There you go, also have some free music anyone

http://codes.beggarspromo.com/artangel

I have no idea what this is but I guess I'll find out. Thanks.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
I guess everyone has seen this one. I had no idea what kind of music this was, but it was actually pretty cool.

I also got Bonobo's Flashlight EP. It has a really neat die-cut cover with a heavy and glossy inner sleeve.

Pingiivi fucked around with this message at 16:15 on Jan 30, 2016

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
Got the second pressing of Carpenter Brut's EP Trilogy. It has three records and there's one EP per record. These were sold out in a couple of hours so expect some hosed up prices on Discogs.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!

EL BROMANCE posted:

Awesome, although I hope it doesn't impact the price of my first issue ;) (doesn't make a difference to me really, I'm not going to sell it. In fact I hope it crashes the price so I'm never tempted to sell!)

Did they do multiple colours this time round? I got the red last time like yours. It's such a killer trio of EPs. The waveforms on the digital version are brutal.

There was 250 red copies and 250 black copies. Also if you noticed the cover art is different. Everything is covered in cobwebs and mold, so there's something unique to this pressing.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
W-whoooops!

The packaging is pretty neat in this one.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
Music on Vinyl released Static-X's Shadow Zone. The limited edition vinyl is a pretty cool green one.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!

a worthy uhh posted:

But now he's DEAD and that means SHAMELESS CASH GRABS are DESTROYING HIS LEGACY

YEAH! Everytime an artist dies we should round up every single release they have made and destroy all of them.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
Least convenient: Amon Tobin - Dark Jovian EP. The packaging is pretty neat but goddamn it's a hassle to get the records out of the wheel thing. As some weird bonus the plastic also smells really bad.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
There's a Kickstarter for a Hotline Miami vinyl that has tracks from the first game. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lacedrecords/hotline-miami-collectors-edition-vinyl

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
Got some stuff from Ninja Tune:

The new The Qemists album is reaaaaally good if you like rock guitar flavoured drum and bass things:

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
More stuff from Ninja Tune:

The 10th anniversary version of Diplo's Florida and the limited edition boxset of The Heavy's Hurt and the Merciless.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
I got bunch of the stuff I was looking for. Air - Casanova, Kung Fury soundtrack, Henri Texier - Les La Bas and Rob Zombie's Everybody's loving in a UFO (the song is terrible but the etched vinyl is pretty neat). For some reason there weren't a lot of Focus - Hocus Pocus records around in Helsinki so I missed that.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
I'd kinda want some liquid filled records just for the gimmick value. Too bad they way too expensive just for that.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
I've read on Discogs comments that the records can leak or dry up.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
I have never listened to The Residents but I found the Cube-E Live in Holland thing in a flea market. I hope it's decent.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
Got the Perturbator Uncanny Valley box set today.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!

Danny LaFever posted:

Box set might be sold out but blood music still has all kinds of Uncanny Valley wax available.

There are some box sets available in the Blood Music store.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
I bought some soundtracks today. I didn't even know the Far Cry 4 soundtrack was on vinyl but here it is:

The records are really pretty and the packaging is also really nice. The inside of the gatefold has a cool Nepalese mountain range picture on it.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
Bola - Fuyti

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
I was going through flea markets and found the soundtrack for Emmanuelle.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
Does anyone know where I could get Lemon Jelly's Lemon Jelly.ky for a reasonable price? The Discogs prices are just silly.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!

ShotgunWillie posted:

It's because they only pressed a thousand copies of it 16 years ago. I paid almost $100 for my copy.

I'd pay something like that. Those 300+ euro prices are just way too much for me.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
I actually bought one actual retail release minidisc. It was Fatboy Slim's You've Come a Long Way Baby.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
The postage fees were pretty silly but I got the new El Huervo album and the Turf single. The slipmat is pretty cool.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
Got my kickstarted Hotline Miami soundtrack:

The packaging has some glossy highlights. It's really awesome.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
Iam8bit dropped this bomb an hour ago:

Picture disc version:

Preorders up tomorrow

Pingiivi fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Aug 18, 2016

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!

Peas and Rice posted:

Is that music from the original Rez or some new game?

It's the original soundtrack plus the 7 incher has tracks from the new area that's made for Rez Infinite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
I didn't like Furi as a game that much but the soundtrack is some kind of synthwave all-star ensemble thing:

The cover art is printed with a silver foil thing.