Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Judoon Platoon
Nov 1, 2010

chime_on posted:

Anyone who paid far out the rear end for it was an idiot to begin with, because they announced a June 14th release in the US/Canada/W.A.S.T.E. store before RSD even happened.

Speaking of which, it's up on the King of Limbs store now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judoon Platoon
Nov 1, 2010
I should have that XL sampler waiting for me when I next get home. :dance:

Judoon Platoon
Nov 1, 2010

stay depressed posted:

I feel bad anyone who even thought twice about buying something on that list. RSD is disgusting.

Hey gently caress you buddy I love me some Regina Spektor :saddowns:

Judoon Platoon
Nov 1, 2010
So Third Man just announced their Record Store Day releases. Including playable etchings and liquid filled vinyl. :stare:

Judoon Platoon
Nov 1, 2010
My local store only has one copy of the Gorillaz single. :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judoon Platoon
Nov 1, 2010
Queued from 2am, I was sixth in the line, and the Sigur Ros LPs still sold out before I got inside. :smith: