Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

traveling midget posted:

Silversun Pickups - Neck of the Woods

Is Neck of the Woods transparent yellow? I was told there would be a transparent yellow vinyl version of this. Between new Silversuns and Metric putting out white albums of Snythetica, payday can't get here fast enough.

Biweekly paychecks :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Me in Reverse posted:

What would you dudes pay for this, in perfect working order?

I know this is from a while back, but at the very least, you can always pull out the guts and turn it into a simple cabinet. As far as cases go, that's a swell cabinet you got there.

I've got two record consoles, and the one I absolutely will not part with no matter what because it is my baby, and the second one will probably be gutted and turned into a wet bar with a mini-fridge.

Like I said, at the very least, you've got a fine piece of furniture that can be turned into something else, something unique.

President Kucinich fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Aug 1, 2013

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

I've been meaning to share my pride and joy turntable set up for ages.

I bought this Pioneer cabinet set back in 2008 for the princely sum of 50 loving DOLLARS! The story from the old couple I bought it from is they bought it in 78' as a Christmas gift for the family, brought it home, stuck it in the basement, put a box on top of it, and never touched it again. Since "no one uses records" they wanted to get rid of it ASAP. The wires were still bundled up with the plastic zip ties that were a gnarly orange brown color by the time I removed them.

On top of the Pioneer turntable is my mom's old Technics turntable from the same period. Both are in perfect working order and guarded by the greatest military weapon ever created when not in use.

The Pioneer cabinet came with all of the original paper work plus the original receipt from when it was purchased at the local (and decades long defunct) Rikes Store.

They paid 522 dollars for it.

And the system is connected to 4 waist high Technic speakers I bought for 5 loving DOLLARS A PIECE. All four of them are in perfect condition. Garage sales own. They own so hard.

And when I'm not using that, I use this bitchin 80's boombox setup.

:smuggo: :smuggo: :smuggo: