Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lame as Heck
Mar 27, 2004

headcoatin' baby

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

:holymoley:

That is absolutely insane. Is he selling any more?

i am but some metal records are on hold for a friend right now so i don't want to post my discogs just yet. do people sell records in this thread? toe rag pointed me here and i'll post my discogs next weekish if you're interested in a lot of punk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lame as Heck
Mar 27, 2004

headcoatin' baby
alright time to post the collection. lots of punk, some foreign heavy metal, a couple indies, and a king crimson record

https://www.discogs.com/user/romanticday/collection

send me a list of records you're interested in, i'll grade and price them, and then you can choose which to buy and which not to. since i'm still being spared the trouble of going through the discogs marketplace and don't have to sell them individually yet, prices will be pretty reasonable. i was going to go to the viva la vinyl forums next but i'll hang around here for a few weeks and keep the thread updated on when packages are shipped and such.

caligulamprey posted:

There's some early 7"s along with Soul Discharge off of Shimmydisc, and a couple of Super Roots. In fact, now that I know Super Roots 7 is on vinyl, I'm totally buying Super Roots 7 on vinyl.

My copy of Gold and Green by OOIOO is warped and a loving shame, the album is absolutely astonishing.

I love Green & Gold. One of my favorites. Feather Float is a cool album too, as well as being a pretty record. it's transparent blue. Japan is a nation of CD lovers though so that's why most of their music isn't on vinyl. fortunately all the Boredoms CDs are very cool and well done.

Lame as Heck
Mar 27, 2004

headcoatin' baby

Toe Rag posted:

Yeah exactly. If you listen to punk with any interest, you’ve probably heard of them.

Anyway, while I understand the concern, I am pretty sure LAH is not a neo nazi. IIRC he got those records from a roommate who moved out and left them behind. Probably better off having thrown them away, but I’ll let him explain if he feels the need.

No explanation needed now. Thanks, dude. Everybody can consider them erased from history.