Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lugubrious
Jul 2, 2004

Nail Rat posted:

Songs for the deaf was worth the loving wait. This VMP pressing sounds great and looks great too.

Haven't gotten mine yet, but that's good to hear because it's one of my favorite albums ever and I just got some sexy new speakers to blast it from.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lugubrious
Jul 2, 2004

Unlike you I was HUGE into them and hadn't heard about this, so thank you very much for the heads up!

Lugubrious
Jul 2, 2004

The Walrus posted:

My PUSA vinyl shipped. That must the the quickest kickstarter end -> time to ship in history.

I got mine a week ago, I was floored by how quick it showed up.