Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HandClap
Jul 5, 2006
Just pre-ordered Van Lear Rose with insound's 15% off. Also just picked up from the local store a few days ago:

Jonathan Richman & The Modern Lovers - s/t(original pressing)
Jonathan Richman & The Modern Lovers - Back In Your Life(original pressing)
Zappa - The Ark
Zappa - Piquantique
Zappa - Saarbrucken 1979
Zappa - Any Way The Wind Blows - Live in Paris
Zappa - You Can't Do That On Stage Anymore Sampler

I hit gold in the new arrivals bin and now my wallet wants to murder me.

HandClap fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Jul 28, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HandClap
Jul 5, 2006
Hey goons, what's the worst sounding vinyl you have that you still put up with?

I just got an original copy of Frank Sinatra Sings For Only The Lonely for cheap that of course is realy dirty and poo poo sounding but I love it. I also have an equally dirty lovely sounding copy of Absolutely Free by The Mothers of Invention but I'll never put it under my needle again... its just not worth it even though I'm a relatively big Zappaphile.

HandClap fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Oct 19, 2011