Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
king of no pants
Mar 10, 2007

i'm watchin'
you post
I remember buying this game on a whim shortly after its release and being totally blown away by how awesome the art was. I mean, sure it's not perfect or anything, but it had a lot of detail for a next-gen JRPG.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

king of no pants
Mar 10, 2007

i'm watchin'
you post

MonsterEnvy posted:

I guess we're just destined to fight each other = Destiny.
Terribly sorry, but friendship does not last an eternity. = Eternia
Now that is a fantasy. = Phantasia
Hear the symphony of my attack! = Symphonia
I will send anyone who gazes on this to the deepest abyss! = Abyss
Hehe. This battle with you will make my heart a legend! = Legendia

:staredog: Well I never realized that.

king of no pants
Mar 10, 2007

i'm watchin'
you post
The ending of this part made me mad as all hell when I first played through. Not only did we have a hand in loving things up even more, but Yuri gets stabbed (very poorly) by that irritating lackey of Flynn's. :mad:

king of no pants
Mar 10, 2007

i'm watchin'
you post

MonsterEnvy posted:

How does the party make things worse. Had them managed to kill Alexei before he finished decoding Zaude things never would have gotten worse.

Okay not so much that the party hosed things up as they were present for the loving up of things, you are right.

• Locked thread