Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

Did someone say axe magnet?
Estelle is no "Collete" let's just leave it at that for now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

I sometimes feel like I'm the only person out there that liked Emil and Marta. Or Symphonia 2 for that matter.
But I'll definitely agree that Yuri is a much better protagonist. Vesperia has a solid cast of really likable characters all around.

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

I still can't believe they picked THAT place for the demo. I had a really hard time defeating Gattuso in the demo but did surprisingly well once I got the full game.

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

The way the translation is done looks really impressive. I can't wait to till it's complete even though it'll probably take a while, but with Abyss 3D and Graces coming up the waiting should be easier.
I'd love to see the PS3 stuff integrated in this LP, pretty much everything the PS3 version has to offer is new to me so I'd love to see it in action.

Also I wonder what the general reception of Flynn is going to be. I can't stand him for reasons that should become obvious as the game goes on.

• Locked thread