Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Danzel Glovington
Mar 16, 2006

I'm too old to bury my son!

Jerusalem posted:

I only said it was good news to distract Danzel Glovington from his pathetic life!

I'd pay anything to end my miserable loneliness. If only I weren't so desperately poor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH

Danzel Glovington posted:

I'd pay anything to end my miserable loneliness. If only I weren't so desperately poor.

The quote threads have been full ever since the mods ruled that being poor is a mental illness!

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Root Bear posted:

The quote threads have been full ever since the mods ruled that being poor is a mental illness!
Now, my caddie's chauffeur informs me that a bank is a place where people put money that isn't properly invested. Therefore, robbing a bank is tantamount to that most heinous of crimes, theft of money.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

He only 'poor' people I want to hear about are the people who tend to my pores down at the spa.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Whereas I have a ham dinner with mayonnaise waiting for me at me at my mansion..,

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Data Graham posted:

Whereas I have a ham dinner with mayonnaise waiting for me at me at my mansion..,

Correct! Worm eggs. And the mayonnaise was probably none too fresh either.

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Is it me or is the world ending more often these days?

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH

u brexit ukip it posted:

Is it me or is the world ending more often these days?

Soon enough.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

That's not soon enough.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Doomsday machines? Ho hoh! Now the ball's in Farnsworth's court...

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

I suppose I could part with *one* and still be feared...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Oh, that one? It kills everyone, everywhere.

• Locked thread