Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Dheni Walsh posted:

You jerked the words right out of my mouth. We're their fathers and it's high times we acted like it.

Did anyone save the gif of Professor and Hermes kicking in the sign, but it had the Glee gangtag on it instead?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

vanilla slimfast posted:

All glory to the hypnotoad

Eh, this gifs been going downhill since post 3.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Dheni Walsh posted:

The prophecy is strange and crudely drawn at best. It indicates that, we are "here" and our next Pharaoh is over there, near some ... tents

The OP is strange, and crudely drawn written, at best. It indicates that we are here, and new Futurama is over there, near some...South Park.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

A Humble Emperor posted:

It is I...Washbucket.

Washbucket loves you...Washbucket has always loved you.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Alter Ego posted:

E: Also Shankman's Rubbing Compound. When something needs rubbing, think Shankman's!

It costs a little more, but it's worth it!

Futurama is also brought to you by...Arachno-Spores! The deadly spores, with the funny name!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Coleman posted:

The only teeth strong enough to chew OTHER teeth!

*CRUNCH*

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

feedmyleg posted:

Why is the second episode on at the same time as Louie :argh:

Why is the first episode on the same time as Wilfred? :argh:

(DVRing Wilfred, Louie, AND both Futuramas (yay for dual tuners allowing double DVRing! (yes, I'm watching Futurama while DVRing, cause my roommate is working tonight and will want to watch it, too.)))

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Coleman posted:

WHAT?!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

If traveling with small children, help them not kill you before not killing your own parents.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Ensign_Ricky posted:

Well that's because last season teleporters were no big thing, but this season...shut up!

You could just fan-wank it away by saying that was only a local transporter, only moving things a few yards, not inter-stellar.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Superrodan posted:

Meet Bender. He's a robot in the body of a Chinese Martian physicist.

How droll. :geno:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

sebzilla posted:

Your avatar seems to be infested with owls.

Someone has leaving food around and he, for one, got tired for cleaning those owl traps.

DrBouvenstein fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Jun 30, 2011

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

angerbeet posted:

New Futurama and New Ugly Americans? What a wonderful day!

How come there's no Ugly Americans thread? I'd do it, but I'm no good at OP's...also, schedule conflict.

*slowly turns page of Zero-G Jugs magazine.*

It should include some of the .gifs from last thread, especially Jim ripping out of his old lady skin after sex with Grimes....hopefully they weren't all lost to the Waffleimages gods...:ohdear:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Trabisnikof posted:

It's their only advantage, besides sluttiness in this case.

They're just reacting to her personality!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

smashpro1 posted:

Don't know if this was intentional or not, but I choose to believe it was.

I choose tI believe...what I was programmed to believe!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Cryptic Edge posted:

Benders score is also FFFF in hex (also the max you can put into a 16 bit unsigned register) so obviously bender either cheated or he hit the score cap

Oh man...deliciously nerdy joke...

Though I'd like to think that since regular home and office computers now are 64-bit that they'd at least have arcade games up to 32-bit by the year 3011...

(Obligatory "computers are twice as fast as they were in 1976" joke.)

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

So then I said,

MrL_JaKiri posted:

See you at the fight

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

axleblaze posted:

Was his apartment rent controlled?

Dr.Mubutu collected his crap while exploring the whatchacallit...universe!

Fake edit: My kajigger!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

"Sorry I'm a billion years late" is a great line and deserving of an Emmy by itself :colbert:

That's the old Emmy...he's dead now.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

We finally get to see the Space Pope in something other than a picture! :neckbeard:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

drat, Bender, nailing a hottie and then her daughter?

I got a little word for that...class.:wotwot:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

JOHN F*CKING ZOIDBERG! :zoid:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Futurama: You ever do it with a tugboat?

Also..not a great episode so far...we all saw the "twist"coming, lame jokes, maybe act 3 will save it? :ohdear:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Prof. Spaceman posted:

Okay, I'm getting sick of Fry inexplicably having excessive knowledge of things from ten years after he was frozen.

We know that plenty of celebrities are still active in the future...Beastie Boys, Conan O'Brien, etc...

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

kangal posted:

We'd better listen to him. He's a whale biologist!

Wow...this made me realize they missed a golden opportunity to use that character again.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Cryptic Edge posted:

Quote? Quote! You're not looking at the big picture!

Don't let the thread hit you on the way out! :angel:

Cause I don't want quote-prints on my new thread! :argh:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Heliotrope posted:

Don't cut that! I need it to speak!

:stare:

*saw*
*saw*
*saw*
*saw*

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Well, don't look into it, but I'm a well-respected internal medicine doctor, with many surviving patients...:ninja:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

ParagonParadox27 posted:

ROBOPUPPY RECEIVING PETTING made that episode much softer a hit.

:siren: ROBOPUPPY MISTREATMENT ALERT!! ROBOPUPPY MISTREATMENT ALERT!! :siren:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

sebzilla posted:

Play time is fun time!

Who's ready for safe fun?

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Cojawfee posted:

Quote? Quote? Now that's all I can think about! I'll kill you you no good fifty-quotin

Wait, don't quote me...I think I'm coming down with Stockholm syndrome...handsome! :shobon:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Man, gently caress the hotel I'm staying in this week...they don't carry Comedy Central!

Who does that?

At least they have FX, so I can watch Wilfred and just catch Futurama on my DVR (usually I do it the other way 'round.)

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Cojawfee posted:

I agree, Scruffy being some unknown guy there has run its course. He's already introduced himself to everyone a few times, it's not really funny anymore to pretend they don't know who he is.

Plus, there are even episodes in the original run where they acknowledge they know him. In "Luck of the Fryish," Fry says he didn't tell anyone where he his the clover, not even Scruffy.

In "Anthology of Interest 2" The Professor names him as someone to ask the What If machine a question (along with Katrina, and Xanthor.)

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Klungar posted:

:siren: :siren: :siren:

What was that?

:geno: War were declared.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Coleman posted:

This post brought to you by the great taste of CHARLSTON CHEW!

HAROOOO!

The best is the commentary for that episode...everyone is dissing Charleston Chew except one person...maybe DiMaggio who loves it.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Cryptic Edge posted:

Uh, well, I, uh...the question is-is vague. You don't say what kind of candy, whether anyone is watching or uh... At any rate, I certainly wouldn't harm the child.

:irony:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Calling the ending:
Somehow the cold Fry will inevitably send into space will hold the cure once the cold mutates and starts to kill people or something.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Execu-speak posted:

I think the new thread heading should be, "He consented! YOU ALL SAW IT!!!"

Futurama: "Huh...learn something dumb every day."

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Execu-speak posted:

Plus a great musical montage, actually I'd say the musical montages have been outstanding this season.

Needing more hambone, but otherwise agree.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

sebzilla posted:

Family Guy did it, I think. With the Doctor and Lois' dad, or something.

Yes, but unlike FG, where Seth used the same voice for those two, Lrr, Morbo, and HGB are different voices...HGB's more so, but Lrr and Morbo are a bit different, too.

• Locked thread