Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Superrodan
Nov 27, 2007
Seeing this thread stickied made me so happy....

Like my happiness is a balloon... and something good happens!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Superrodan
Nov 27, 2007

neonnoodle posted:

Why were two of the tiny Benders orange?

The matter used to make them was an orange crayon, if I recall correctly.

Superrodan
Nov 27, 2007

Coleman posted:

Wait a second... Benders name isn't Bonder. IT'S BENDER!

Meet Bender. He's a robot in the body of a Chinese Martian physicist.

Superrodan
Nov 27, 2007

thebardyspoon posted:

That was a great episode, Fry's line "It sure was nice of the mayor's wife to have sex with me" made me crack up and then go "oh so I guess we're done with that then"? I liked Fry and Leela being together. I know the plot doesn't matter as long as the jokes are funny but I feel they haven't mined that plot for humor at all and The Late Philip J. Fry was my favourite episode of the last half season.

They're still together.

If you were to refuse the Mayor's Wife when she attempts to give you the traditional reward, it would surely be seen as a sign of disrespect.

And disrespecting the mayor and his wife? That dog won't hunt, monsignor.

Superrodan
Nov 27, 2007
I liked the last half, but the first half was hard to watch.

The first joke to make me laugh was "It's that time of the month... graduation" and from there it just got better and better. The lady chief was a fantastic character.

Superrodan
Nov 27, 2007

John Dough posted:

Now that is Irony!

How tedious.

Superrodan
Nov 27, 2007

MokBa posted:

Well at least hot dogs haven't changed.

Hot Dogs? Hot Dogs are overrated. Horse burgers are where its at. You can get piping hot horse burgers, horse fries, horse cakes and shakes. They even got tongue, straight from the horse's mouth. And all the horses are 100% horse-fed for that double-horse "juiced-in" goodness.

Superrodan
Nov 27, 2007

kangal posted:

THESE CANDIES ARE CHALKY AND UNPLEASANT!!

Well, guh.

Superrodan
Nov 27, 2007

Execu-speak posted:

Did you tell them how our good fundamentals make up for our inability to dunk?!?!?!

And not clown fundamentals!

Superrodan
Nov 27, 2007

MrL_JaKiri posted:

First Bender, then Classtoise, then Fry.

Wait, hold on. I don't like the sound of that. Let's just go alphabetically.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Superrodan
Nov 27, 2007
That's schooooo schweeeeet!

• Locked thread