Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Tetsuo
Jun 6, 2011

And just once, before I die, I'd like to be Supreme Overlord of Earth. So rebel, my little ones, and conquer the planet!
And just once, before I die, I'd like to be Supreme Overlord of Earth. So rebel, my little ones, and conquer the planet!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Tetsuo
Jun 6, 2011

I give you the next president of Earth..

NIXON'S BAAAAACK!

http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?videoId=147895&title=nixons-back

Mr. Tetsuo
Jun 6, 2011

Ahhh, what an awful dream. Ones and zeroes everywhere... and I thought I saw a two.

Mr. Tetsuo
Jun 6, 2011

Toast Museum posted:

e.g. pretty much every fight in Dragonball. "They're moving so fast I can't even follow them!"

Pretty much, but then again, how can you make 500+ 20m episodes in a age where they were actually drawn on paper/acetate.

Old school Hulk/Thor/Aquaman/etc. cartoons used similar techniques with even more still images (it's comic books on tv, literally)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj26N10Ymlg

Mr. Tetsuo
Jun 6, 2011

Old quote, but will probably last for a long time:

But that's not why people watch TV. Clever things make people feel stupid, and unexpected things make them feel scared.

Mr. Tetsuo
Jun 6, 2011

Ah, Leela's experiencing the greatest joy a woman can feel: Worshipping some low-life jerk.

Mr. Tetsuo
Jun 6, 2011

I can't stand idly by while poor people eat free food. We gotta start charging for these.

Mr. Tetsuo
Jun 6, 2011

No creature would voluntarily make an idiot of itself.

Mr. Tetsuo
Jun 6, 2011

kangal posted:

You've damaged the thread, lettuce, but no more than a night of binge drinking or 3 hours on a cell phone!

fixing:

But when push comes to shove you gotta do what you love even if it's not a good idea!

Mr. Tetsuo
Jun 6, 2011

OHH YOUR GAWDDD!

Mr. Tetsuo
Jun 6, 2011

Everyone out of the universe! Quick!

Mr. Tetsuo
Jun 6, 2011

All bow before the great metal Lord!

Mr. Tetsuo
Jun 6, 2011

I am Bender, please insert girder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Tetsuo
Jun 6, 2011

H.R. Hufflepuff posted:

We demand quarters! A million allowances worth of quarters!

Forget it you pixilated pirates! We need those quarters to do our laundry.

• Locked thread