Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

thexerox123 posted:

I was so happy about this reference. I wonder how many people got it?

This is from the last page, but I have to say I was equally excited when Bender quoted Newhart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Personally thought this was an excellent episode, and way way better than the first two (although I did enjoy both of those). This one just had the taste of a classic to me. Sweet and extremely funny. Lots of quotable lines.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

"JOHN F*CKING ZOIDBERG" is legitimately one of the best things I've ever heard on this show.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Athenry posted:

I laughed way harder at this line than I should have.

My wife just looked at me and said "You're laughing at 'poop,' aren't you?"

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

John Dough posted:

Objection! In the absence of pants, defendant's suspenders serve no purpose!

I mean...uh...if it plizzle the casizzle...

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Nonbaka posted:

Aw, I can't stay mad at what is essentially me. I love me!

And Super King! The best one of the three!

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Coleman posted:

Ooooh. You're a dollar hotter than most quotes.

Thirty dollars?? I can't afford that! Unless...do you take Visa?

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

LooseChanj posted:

Oh, a coward!

The candle that burns twice as bright burns half as long. Mmhmm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Time Cowboy posted:

I dunno... I never heard of no moderator.

What does he look like, a mod who's not lazy?

• Locked thread