Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef

EvilLemmy posted:

I noticed a little goof, about 9 minutes in:

Is the goof that nobody's casting a shadow, or is it something else?

Edit: wait, Leela's in/on that bush.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef

Leovinus posted:

Hermes can get high, or he can get low. But not both at the same time.

:golfclap:

I would like to see them scale back the HERMES WEED LOL jokes. As with Scruffy, a little goes a long way.

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef

Gorilla Salad posted:

I know it was an 's', I've just never understood why old documents used both 's' and 'ſ'

Congreſs? Now they're just loving with me.

It's the medial S. it's not used at the beginning or end of the word.

Edit: apparently it was used at the beginnings of words.

Toast Museum fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Jul 30, 2011

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef

kangal posted:

Am I a robot?

kangal, if this is some kind of scam, I don't get it. You already have my power of attorney.

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef

Manos del Sino posted:

Lobsters are basically sea land space whales.

I tame them :cool:

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef
I think the crack in the head was just a crack in the head.

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef
I don't know, maybe I'll warm up to it, but overall it didn't do a lot for me. Especially in the first act or so, I was kind of just waiting for it to end.

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef
Yeah, "janitor says something pithy" isn't really as funny the seventh time.

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

It's also probably a joke about the old 80's budget anime's tendancy to describe the action going on rather than animating it.

e.g. pretty much every fight in Dragonball. "They're moving so fast I can't even follow them!"

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef

DrBouvenstein posted:

For one beautiful night, I knew what it was to be a grandmother...subjugated, yet honored. :zoid:

That is such an amazing line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef

John Dough posted:

Together with their comment about how the censors told them something like 'standard warnings on the Probulator', indicating that they have to deal with enough alien probing references that it's basically it's own category :)

"They made us change it to green..."

• Locked thread