Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brace
May 29, 2010

by Ozmaugh
DJ Mujava - Township Funk (Skream Remix)

Can this be considered UK Bass? This song is loving unreal. I need more tracks like this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brace
May 29, 2010

by Ozmaugh
I'm having trouble finding tracks like the remix of Ghosts N Stuff by Nero, which is easily my favourite dubstep song. It's not the skrillex new dubstep kind of trash, but it's not the simplistic, deep bassline style of old tracks either.

Brace
May 29, 2010

by Ozmaugh
Need some more poo poo like Mountain Dread March by Digital Mystikz, poo poo is so loving good

Some Way Through This (Plastician & Skream remix) is also really good, although the vocals not so much

Brace fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Dec 19, 2011

• Locked thread