Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZanderZ
Apr 7, 2011

by T. Mascis
Anyone have any artists simmiliar to Zed's Dead? It's the only dubstep I enjoy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZanderZ
Apr 7, 2011

by T. Mascis

FlyingCowOfDoom posted:

Well Zed's Dead puts on a pretty drat good show. My expectations were not high, but both their opener, Bass Science, and their set was amazing. They played for about two hours, had the crowd moving the entire time and even gave us a new song at the end as an encore that they claimed they hadn't played anywhere else. So many build ups and wicked drops I lost track, I think they even threw in Tiesto and Aoki's new song Tornado and mashed it up. It also helped that it was a 18+ venue and a Tuesday night, older crowd was in effect and it was pleasant, though one drugged up natty looking dude tried to fight someone right behind me for dancing with his girl.

I highly recommend seeing them if they come by your town, tickets were only 20 bucks and they put on a banging show. I can't wait to see them again at Lights All Night.

Zed's Dead puts on more than a drat good show. I get depressed thinking about it because of how much fun I had and how I long for the next time he comes to my city.

Everyone in the venue was into it. You know when you're watching a fake party scene in a movie and you're like, "Hey. Real life parties are not like that!" Zed's Dead shows are like that.

I've been looking for more artists with a simmiliar style to Zeds' Dead. The closest I can find is Datsik.

• Locked thread