Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Divorced And Curious
Jan 23, 2009

democracy depends on sausage sizzles

Wilhelm_Scream.wav posted:

metal is for children

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Divorced And Curious
Jan 23, 2009

Trig Discipline posted:

, lf

i still miss lf

Divorced And Curious
Jan 23, 2009

SATURNS SON EATER posted:

steve bell is a fuckin champ

Divorced And Curious
Jan 23, 2009

Trig Discipline posted:

trickledown theory lol

Divorced And Curious
Jan 23, 2009

Leon Tronsky

Divorced And Curious
Jan 23, 2009

Tronald Duck? idk im probably stretching here

Divorced And Curious
Jan 23, 2009

Amethyst posted:

wrong

read the first one as a standalone book

read the next two if you feel like gradually wearing out your goodwill toward the series

this is a Correct Opinion. messiah and children aren't as good as dune but they're still decent books, everything after is just a boring loving slog which you only feel like you ought to read because it's got the word 'dune' in the title.

XausF1 posted:

are any warhammer 40k novels any good? and by good i mean good by pulp fiction standards, not some classical works of literature

dan abnett's books are decent fun but you better get used to him abusing the living gently caress out of certain adjectives to describe certain characters every time they appear and some pretty stupid, gullible decisions being made by characters who are supposed to be suspicious of everyone

Divorced And Curious
Jan 23, 2009

graph posted:

bitch got hueg feet

look at those things. dang

even in a photo, eyes, ground, etc

Divorced And Curious
Jan 23, 2009

prometheus looked cool and the idea was good but gently caress me if there weren't plot holes the size and stupidity level of queensland all over it

Divorced And Curious
Jan 23, 2009

Heresiarch posted:

Go read "From Hell" or something, you can check the comic book box and yet still feel like you read something worthwhile.

from hell is fuckin amazing

Divorced And Curious
Jan 23, 2009

Mind Spew posted:

transmetropolitan was good too when it wasn't trying too hard to be edgy

the political messages were kinda obnoxious sometimes too

transmet was a lot of fun but sometimes it seemed like ellis just gave up and used spider as a self-insert to rant at authority figures.

Divorced And Curious
Jan 23, 2009

homercles posted:

post your fanfiction here provide links to it in kindle/epub format

no more erotic riker stuff i've watched enough of the real deal that man's too eager to remove his shirt

a few years ago a goon wrote a game of thrones/warhammer40k crossover and the stunning thing was that it was better than a significant amount of wh40k official fiction

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Divorced And Curious
Jan 23, 2009

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Hello...
Is it me you're...
Scanning for..?

• Locked thread