Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

small change
Nov 11, 2006
I'm using GZdoom and installed the latest build I could find of beautiful Doom. It doesn't seem to really change anything though. Am I missing something on how to get it working other than inserting the files into the Gzdoom folder? The wads for the games I'm using are from that Doom collectors edition that came out a few years back.

The links to Real Guns seem to be out of date too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

small change
Nov 11, 2006

tooooooo bad posted:

You're dragging and dropping the Beautiful Doom wads onto the GZDoom executable right?

I am now, thanks! I've probably made it painfully clear that I'm new to this stuff. Doom is one of my favourites and was always afraid I'd hate any changes being made to it but the new animation on the guns in Beautiful Doom is absolutely fantastic.