Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vita
Nov 7, 2009
Oh god WGRealms you started so good why are you doing this to me with the Hell Freezes Over boss :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vita
Nov 7, 2009
Is there any Doom mod like War of Attrition? Or at least a way to do an endless mode of WoA with the original 3DR maps? These usermaps are horrible :smith:

Vita
Nov 7, 2009
How do I use 10x.wad and brutaldoom.pk3 with Skulltag co-op? I can host a server just fine, with IWAD DOOM.wad and additional wads/files set as 10x and brutal doom, but it doesn't seem to be working.
edit: nevermind, had to use the latest SVN revisions of Skulltag but 10x and Brutal Doom work great, even if 10x makes the last level of Knee Deep unfinishable.

Vita fucked around with this message at 08:31 on Jul 10, 2011

Vita
Nov 7, 2009

ToxicFrog posted:

While other developers were experimenting with actual storylines and characters, sophisticated rendering engines, gameplay elements more complex - and interesting - than pure shooting, and levels that actually resemble places, Id decided to reprise a design document that was basically "there is a player, there is an exit, there are a shitload of monsters between the player and the exit, repeat 24 times".
...this isn't most FPSes??

Vita
Nov 7, 2009
I closed out KDiZD as soon as I saw there was an opening cutscene.