Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alien8
Jul 29, 2004

Fun Shoe

UT with the MoreGore Mutator, InstaGib, and mildy retarded bots is my most favourite thing ever.

Edit: Now with a short, squishy video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr-mh--zWQU

alien8 fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Jun 23, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alien8
Jul 29, 2004

Fun Shoe

The Kins posted:

Well we somehow managed to reach thread number three without SlimerChat. It was a good run I suppose...

HEY ON AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT TOPIC Return of the Triad is out! It's a fan-made sequel to ROTT as a Zdoom mod. I think that ticks all the boxes, really...
This is fun! They nailed the ROTT feel.

alien8
Jul 29, 2004

Fun Shoe

spincube posted:

Episode 3?

[e] I mean, since Episode 2 in 2007 there's been nothing from Valve about Half-Life, but in the meantime there's been the Portal and Left 4 Dead series.
I know this is starting to stray off-topic, but I like to imagine that one day soon Valve will just drop Episode 3 all BAM out of nowhere, with no fan-fare leading up to the fact.

I can dream, right?