Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

Im the superpower based on cum retention. You can call me essence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Wolf Pussy
Jul 7, 2016

by R. Dieovich
https://twitter.com/sidneyfussell/status/1044737047943155712?s=21

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
:laffo:

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

:discourse:

Marijuana
May 8, 2011

Go lick a dog's ass til it bleeds.
Who else could not give a poo poo about the end of the booktelevision series?

kcroy
May 30, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Marijuana posted:

Who else could not give a poo poo about the end of the booktelevision series?

I feel like reading the spoiler endings gave me all the closure I really need. That sort of surprised me, because the ending has matter for such a long time - but yeah. I guess the extended timeline, the TV show passing the books, the realization that the ending is going to suck even if GRRM does get around to it... somewhere along the line I stopped giving a poo poo. Dany dies in her own poo poo, Jon probably dies, Some stupid Pirate becomes important, Bran is a tree, Sansa something something, Tyrion wins and is regent over incest babby. Arya should probably die, because she is a half crazed child assassin. I guess I don't know how the whole winter walker thing will end, so a bit of curiosity there. If there was any justice everyone would freeze to death, and zombie animals would rule the world.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Some of the alleged "real" spoilers to come out recently have been even dumber than the bullshit ones published this time last year. So I'm kind of curious to see if they pan out or not. Otherwise yeah I just want to see the show end and be done with this series forever.

Marijuana
May 8, 2011

nine-gear crow posted:

Some of the alleged "real" spoilers to come out recently have been even dumber than the bullshit ones published this time last year. So I'm kind of curious to see if they pan out or not. Otherwise yeah I just want to see the show end and be done with this series forever.

Post those freakin spoilers

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Marijuana posted:

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Marijuana posted:

Okay. Keep in mind that is from the weirdos on r/freefolk, but

• Tyrion betrays Jon and Dany and sides with Cersei because he ALSO loves Dany and is jealous of Jon getting to bang her.
  • He sides with Cersei at the last possible second despite hating her for the entire series and her hating him for the whole loving series and him knowing how unhinged and dangerous she is and throwing all his notions of building a better world without her out the window.
  • He’s found out and put on trial after the Long Night ends and executed for it.
  • This is allegedly the third “HOLY poo poo” moment that GRRM told to D&D after “Hold the door” and the Wall coming down.
  • Jon and Dany survive the war and end up ruling Westeros together as King and Queen with co-equal power.

That’s all I’ve bothered to look up, but the Freefuckers seem to think that it’s gospel, so if any of the ones side from the last one actually play out it will be loving AMAZING to see the meltdown over it because of how dumb it all is.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

loving :lol: if that shot of Tyrion watching Jon go into Dany's room from the finale actually meant he was jealous

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
I'm glad we've regressed to obvious cliche television, as it should be. I hope there's a whole episode where Tyrion keeps trying to find the perfect moment to tell Dany he loves her but things keep getting in the way coincidentally(we're talking real tv nonsense here, like podrick dropping a bunch of pots and pans) and he ends up humiliated and angry in the end when it comes out non-ideally.

Marijuana
May 8, 2011

nine-gear crow posted:

• Tyrion betrays Jon and Dany and sides with Cersei because he ALSO loves Dany and is jealous of Jon getting to bang her.
  • He sides with Cersei at the last possible second despite hating her for the entire series and her hating him for the whole loving series and him knowing how unhinged and dangerous she is and throwing all his notions of building a better world without her out the window.
  • He’s found out and put on trial after the Long Night ends and executed for it.
  • This is allegedly the third “HOLY poo poo” moment that GRRM told to D&D after “Hold the door” and the Wall coming down.
  • Jon and Dany survive the war and end up ruling Westeros together as King and Queen with co-equal power.

That’s all I’ve bothered to look up, but the Freefuckers seem to think that it’s gospel, so if any of the ones side from the last one actually play out it will be loving AMAZING to see the meltdown over it because of how dumb it all is.

i'm ashamed of myself for ever liking this series.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

And then Jughead breaks up with Betty yet again, because he too is now lusting for Archie's sculpted abs.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Marijuana posted:

i'm ashamed of myself for ever liking this series.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

I mean if not getting to bang Dany resulted in switching allegiances Jorah would have been the Night King loving years ago

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

pls respond

Sephyr
Aug 28, 2012

banned from Starbucks posted:

I mean if not getting to bang Dany resulted in switching allegiances Jorah would have been the Night King loving years ago

This. I have no expectations for the quality of the series, but I can't believe they would do this. It would make LOST and its epically failed ending feel like the last 10 minutes of The Godfather in comparison.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I'd be fine with either a Tyrion heel turn or Dany dying and being pelted with poo poo. They're both stupid in their own ways. So long as I get Clegane Bowl, the entire series will be worth it.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

There's a slim chance we'll get Nymeria's wolf army if her cameo last season is anything to go by (lol it probably isn't), but we'll never know if Cat hangs Brienne or Jaime so the show isn't gna satisfy me at all!!!

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

or rather how their trial by combat goes lmbo

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

She obviously doesn't hang either of them because they are going to fight the White WalkersTM and kiss while one of them dies.

kcroy
May 30, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

esperterra posted:

we'll never know if Cat hangs Brienne or Jaime so the show isn't gna satisfy me at all!!!

I think we know don't we? Brienne said Sword, and went to get Jaime. Why do I know this? Was it in a book?

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Yeah but I want to know how that poo poo's gonna go down !!

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013

kcroy posted:

I think we know don't we? Brienne said Sword, and went to get Jaime. Why do I know this? Was it in a book?

Book? What book? GM spilled the word in an interview. Even he knows there will be no book.

kcroy
May 30, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Woodpile posted:

Book? What book? GM spilled the word in an interview. Even he knows there will be no book.

lol. srs gently caress that guy.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Wow, I can't believe that A Song of Ice and Fire book number 6: The Winds of Winter is out. The chapter where Jon came back alive inside a loaf of Black Bread was inspired and I certainly didn't see the twist where Jon dies again when his body is turned into a trencher coming.

kcroy
May 30, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hey GRRMZ posted a new Winds of Winter excerpt ( no, no wildcards... that is my next post )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRM3-xL5o7s

kcroy fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Sep 28, 2018

font color sea
Jan 23, 2017

Expelliarmus!
I don't believe the Tyrion leak is real purely because of this:

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/entertainment/a20894677/emilia-clarke-daenerys-final-game-of-thrones-scene-fked-her-up/

If Dany's ultimate fate is to become the queen and live happily ever after with her incest hubby, why would be Emilia feeling like this?
The poop ending is real. Get on the poop train

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

I want the poop ending to be real more than I want the piss tape to be real. Someone said it's going to cause more outrage than most real-life genocides and I can totally see that happening. HBO is going to get bombs mailed to them.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Kavak posted:

I want the poop ending to be real more than I want the piss tape to be real. Someone said it's going to cause more outrage than most real-life genocides and I can totally see that happening. HBO is going to get bombs mailed to them.

:yeah:

Guiness13
Feb 17, 2007

The best angel of all.

nine-gear crow posted:

Even if I could imagine a scenario where Tyrion was willing to join Cersei, I can't imagine one where she doesn't execute him the second he shows up.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
I dont believe those spoilers not becvause they are too silly: they arent silly enough and, specially, arent shocking enough

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

Elias_Maluco posted:

I dont believe those spoilers not becvause they are too silly: they arent silly enough and, specially, arent shocking enough

I believe the spoilers where dany gets crucified and poop thrown at her specifically bc of this

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

I welcome Poopgate with open arms.

kcroy
May 30, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Elias_Maluco posted:

esperterra posted:

I welcome Poopgate with open arms.

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

I believe the spoilers where dany gets crucified and poop thrown at her specifically bc of this

I have no doubt this will happen. What's the odds on clegane bowl btw. We still hype?

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
The plan all along for the ultimate shocking ending is to not have a Clegane bowl. Fans will be so outraged they won't even care about poop Dany.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Haviland Tuf will show up as a deus ex machina and fix the terraforming engine that was creating evil weather-control robots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kcroy
May 30, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

counterfeitsaint posted:

The plan all along for the ultimate shocking ending is to not have a Clegane bowl. Fans will be so outraged they won't even care about poop Dany.

In the books, the hound is still hidden right? GRRM set up a clegane bowl a long time ago - and even though he is a lazy gently caress, he could no more ignore that scene, than he could ignore "hodor". Clegane bowl is a big payoff for GRRM. I don't know if it will happen in the TV show, but I'm confident it will happen in the ...