Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Ser Pounce is probably mostly black; like all the best characters, he is of the night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

PittTheElder posted:

Ser Pounce is probably mostly black; like all the best characters, he is of the night.

Maybe a Russian blue then. That's a handsome cat.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Ser Pounce is a tuxedo cat.

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight
Hes a Lannister, hes yellow and red.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

Ser Pounce, clearly, wears armour.

:3: Awww, lookit him with the bones of his foemen, isn't he cute?! Yes he is, and so snuggly, too! AWWWWW! :3:

Joramun
Dec 1, 2011

No man has need of candles when the Sun awaits him.

jsoh posted:

Hes a Lannister, hes yellow and red.

A Tyrell, actually.

But either way, all three of Tommen's kittens, including Ser Pounce, are canonically black, cf. Cersei's fifth chapter in AFFC.

kcroy
May 30, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

empty sea posted:

Personally I remember Tywin's defining moment as the passage where Tyrion finds Shae in his dad's bed. That? Was hosed up. loving hypocrite old bastard. God, I hope they kill him on the shitter on the show.

I always pictured Tywin sitting on the shitter reading a newspaper. I know that doesn't make sense, but its still how I picture it. I mean what did old men do while stuck on the shitter in days past?

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

kcroy posted:

I always pictured Tywin sitting on the shitter reading a newspaper. I know that doesn't make sense, but its still how I picture it. I mean what did old men do while stuck on the shitter in days past?

Grin and Bear It.

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset

kcroy posted:

Thinking about how they'll destroy their enemies, clearly. And possibly how hosed up it is that their children are banging. Or dwarves. Christ knows the incest is bad, but eww, who'd want a dwarf for a kid?

I feel cheated after all the talk about Tywin making GBS threads gold we didn't get a Tywin POV of him on the shitter. What gives, GRRM? It's your favorite topic after rape and lemon cakes.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

kcroy posted:

He was probably reading a parchment instead.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

kcroy posted:

Maybe he was reading ADWD.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

kcroy posted:

Holy poo poo, he wasn't? I totally pictured him with a newpaper and glasses, sighing while putting it down to talk with Tyrion

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

That's great.

I just had two people at my workplace talking about this great show with people who were all classes. Lords and ladies. All of them. And this great character named imp. Also dragon girl whatshername khaleesi. Wolf hoy died though :(
Can't these people at least learn the names?

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

elmer fud posted:

That's great.

I just had two people at my workplace talking about this great show with people who were all classes. Lords and ladies. All of them. And this great character named imp. Also dragon girl whatshername khaleesi. Wolf hoy died though :(
Can't these people at least learn the names?

No, they can't.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Why is the queen called Sir See when shes not a boy???

Why do they call the king Jeffrey when his name is Slanding?

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
what if the show catches up and all the book readers have to hide from spoilers from the show watchers

Third
Sep 9, 2004
The most noble title any child can have.

Law Cheetah posted:

what if the show catches up and all the book readers have to hide from spoilers from the show watchers

I don't think anyone can "spoil" these books.

Joramun
Dec 1, 2011

No man has need of candles when the Sun awaits him.

Law Cheetah posted:

It'll just be fanfic anyway.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Law Cheetah posted:

I'm going to read avidly into the series of books, pursue lengthy discussions about them, but I will bitch and moan if someone has the gall and disrespect to discuss plot details I don't know about somewhere I might see them even though I invite it upon myself.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
IT'S SPREADING

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

JosephWongKS posted:

IT'S SPREADING

why are you stealing mengafox.com's badwidth

e: typo but I'm leaving it

Hunky Joe
Dec 21, 2005

I'll fight crime when I feel like it...

JosephWongKS posted:

IT'S SPREADING

Weeaboo is coming...

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

RC Cola posted:

Wolf hoy died though :(

Wolf hoy! Hoy Wolf! Right here and now! Wolf hoy! He shall not harm his herd, Jaime! Good ol hoy Wolf!

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

JosephWongKS posted:

IT'S SPREADING

The moe is dark and full of uguu.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Tyrion sighed as he drew his katana.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Rhaegar and Robert met on the trident, and fought to a standstill. Little did he know, Robert was a master of fire jutsu which was super effective against Rhaegars ice jutsu.

Mr.48
May 1, 2007

Kurtofan posted:

Tyrion sighed as he drew his katana.

ValyrianHanzo steel?

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
Arya's actually a 600 years old demon.

Pong Daddy
Oct 12, 2012

Aurain posted:

Rhaegar and Robert met on the trident, and fought to a standstill. Little did he know, Robert was a master of fire jutsu which was super effective against Rhaegars ice jutsu.

Rhaegaru noooooooo

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Pong Daddy posted:

Rhaegaru noooooooo

Where are the rubies on Rhaegaru-sama's armor??

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

This is loving genius, holy poo poo. I would purchase a high-quality woodblock print of this, no word of a lie.

Strict Picnic
Feb 10, 2013

by Ralp

Shakespeare posted:

Foul words is but foul wind, and foul wind is but foul breath, and foul breath is noisome

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013

Words are farts. ADWD is many words.

Third
Sep 9, 2004
The most noble title any child can have.

Kurtofan posted:

Where are the rubies on Rhaegaru-sama's armor??

This was the first thing I looked for when I saw the picture.

kcroy
May 30, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

CloFan posted:

Holy poo poo, he wasn't? I totally pictured him with a newpaper and glasses, sighing while putting it down to talk with Tyrion

I know right? This totally exasperate "what the gently caress now Tyrion, I'm loving making GBS threads, what can you POSSIBLY have to say that... "

<Crossbow Bolt in Junk>

"You have loving got to be kidding me"

ps: I'm pretty sure when you get shot in the bowels with a crossbow bolt, you are somewhere between shock and screaming your loving balls off. Wouldn't it have taken Tywin like hours and hours to die from a gut wound like that?

PPs: Do people think that he was already dying of poison the red baron gave him? If so, he was in pretty spry condition to be loving that chink with all the hands on her necklace.

kcroy
May 30, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

syscall girl posted:

Grin and Bear It.

jesus christ that comic. I remember reading that comic.

kcroy
May 30, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

empty sea posted:

Thinking about how they'll destroy their enemies, clearly. And possibly how hosed up it is that their children are banging. Or dwarves. Christ knows the incest is bad, but eww, who'd want a dwarf for a kid?

I feel cheated after all the talk about Tywin making GBS threads gold we didn't get a Tywin POV of him on the shitter. What gives, GRRM? It's your favorite topic after rape and lemon cakes.

The POV should have been from the "Little Bird" that was force to hide under the privy bench and listen for gossip.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

kcroy posted:

PPs: Do people think that he was already dying of poison the red baron gave him? If so, he was in pretty spry condition to be loving that chink with all the hands on her necklace.

I thought that was canon.

In my mind I imagined the bolt cutting some nerve that unleashed his death poo poo. Tied in with Bran's spine injury and what little I know about that I'm just conflicted now.

Having dated a medic, the spinal injury boner, and poo poo de morte are things that I can't get out of my head.

If you get hit by a truck, or shot in the gut, there is a pretty good chance your body is going to go full GRRM on you.

Be safe out there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pong Daddy
Oct 12, 2012
How did Tyrion know his dad didn't poo poo gold? Did he just assume from the smell or did he move his dad aside and start poking around.