Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

With the scheduled release (current for now) being July 2017, Winds of Winter will be out after the show ends. Would he have the books go completely different to the books, for instance say who ends up on the throne or having Jon Snow be a targaryen in one but not the other? I think it would be an interesting idea to keep books able to have twists, but it also seems rather off to me as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

nooneofconsequence posted:

I can't believe I'm back to hoping the books come out to finish this stupid loving story. :dawkins101:

Scheduled release of Winds of Winter is July 2017, according to publishers.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

http://www.pb.utfpr.edu.br/ribas/aed1/2012-2/trabalho3/banco-de-exemplos/2013-04-26.jpg

Here's a link since I'm having trouble uploading. Asshai is in the bottom right corner.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

4 restaurants with michelin stars.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

If it were to be released this October it would already be edited and be at the printers.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Then there's distribution and book stores putting their orders in etc. If it's been fast tracked,I guess I'll find out in a day or two. His publishers had the official release at July 2017 last time they informed anyone about it.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

I'll wait to hear something in the next few days. If it's October I will hear about it.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

July 2017 is still the pencilled in release date.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Krinkle posted:

What happened to October of this year? Within the last month this was the rumor?

The only thing getting released this year is the Knight of the Seven Kingdoms.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Lost a million viewers from Ep1 to Ep2 in S5.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

kcroy posted:

We will see the next book before the end of the TV show, regardless of whether he dies or not ( publisher will ship something by the end of show no matter what ) . I think we will see it in early 2017 before or during S7. But I never expected to read ADWD, so I've been wrong before!

The real question is if we will ever see Rickon again.

Still July 2017 release date from the publishers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

July 2017 is the last date the publishers gave out as a release date. Though that was not a a set in stone date.

Edit: That was from June last year.