Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

silly
Jul 15, 2004

"I saw it get by the mound, and I saw Superman at second base."
OK so a few questions that stemmed from the epilogue. The whole Varys/Illyrio conspiracy is now well-documented and it's clear that they are backing a Targaryen restoration. Varys bleats a lot about doing it for "the realm" but do we have any idea of what his and Illyrio's true motives are or are we stuck with speculation at this point?

And on a related note, what is Littlefinger's game besides setting himself up in a better position and trying to marry Sansa?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

silly
Jul 15, 2004

"I saw it get by the mound, and I saw Superman at second base."
My favorite stupid Dany part was when the Yunkai had Meereen blocked by sea and her advisors were like "you know those ships are all just wood and hemp and pitch and you got these dudes that breathe fire right?" and she refused to hear any of it.