Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Indifferent
Nov 26, 2004

I think Cersei will claw her way back into power at King's Landing before too long. With Kevan and Pycelle dead, only the Tyrells stand in her way, and they could be on the way out depending on the outcome of Margery's trial.

With Robert motherraping Strong as her champion, she should win any trial by combat that may occur. I don't doubt for a second that the "new" humble and chastised Cersei was anything but an act, she even got in a nice little diss on Kevan's wife in the epilogue. I wouldn't be shocked to see an even crazier, more pissed off Cersei calling the shots again soon in King's Landing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU