Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duel
Jan 27, 2005

Really?

Duel fucked around with this message at 12:40 on Aug 3, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duel
Jan 27, 2005

http://www.amazon.com/Feast-Ice-Fire-Official-Companion/dp/0345534492/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1338328748&sr=8-1

From the spoiler thread but ~The Cookbook~ is out

Duel fucked around with this message at 12:23 on May 30, 2012

Duel
Jan 27, 2005

I just watched the Blackwater episode for the third time, and something Cersei told Tommen made me wonder because she was prattling on about animals and stuff in one of the scenes towards the ending.

Cersei: I'll tell you a story... you know, the one about the mother lion and her little cub. They lived in the woods.

Tommen: The Kingswood?

Cersei: Yes, my love... *slight chuckle* in the Kingswood, there lived a mother and her cub.

(Skipping ahead here)

Cersei: For one day the beasts will all bow to you. You'll be king. All the stags will bow. All the wolves will bow. The bears in the north and the foxes in the south. All the birds in the sky, and the beasts in the sea. They will all come to you, little lion. To rest a crown upon your head.

... you can see where I'm going with this. I announce my theory that Tommen is obviously Simba.

Duel
Jan 27, 2005

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

It'd be more thrilling TV, I think. Ser Keifer of the Southlands torturing a Targaryen bannerman, screaming WHERE IS THE STARK GIRL.

That would be the greatest show since Oz or Wire.

Duel
Jan 27, 2005

whowhatwhere posted:

If by that you mean "retroactively rewrote the timeline to create such fic" then yes.

No, I do not know of any but if we just now thought of it somebody who would get off on it already has.

The dialogue in that episode was actually written by the beast itself and that makes it canon. Robert can be Mufasa who get's killed by a wild boar in the forest etc wait no nevermind this won't work at all