Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ingram
Oct 18, 2006

"Do you know how rare it is to find a girl who genuinely honest-to-god absolutely loves it up the arse?"
Quick question. I have bluetooth on my laptop built in and I'm looking to emulate my copy of Xenoblade. I'd prepared to buy a classic controller for the game, do I need a sensor bar if I'm doing the classic controller through the wii remote?

Cheers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ingram
Oct 18, 2006

"Do you know how rare it is to find a girl who genuinely honest-to-god absolutely loves it up the arse?"

Dr. Video Games 0031 posted:

You can map the buttons to any old controller that plugs into your PC. I'm using a 360 controller. If you do get a wii remote and classic controller, you don't need a sensor bar, but you might want one if you plan on playing anything else on Dolphin.

Even better I will just use my 360 pad!

Thanks for saving me $30 bucks :D

Ingram
Oct 18, 2006

is a Core i5-2410M going to cut it for Wii emulation/Xenoblade if I play at native resolution?

• Locked thread