Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RadicalR
Jan 20, 2008

"Businessmen are the symbol of a free society
---
the symbol of America."
Holy poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RadicalR
Jan 20, 2008

---
the symbol of America."
Dr. Video Games 0031, gonna give it that emu you referenced a shot, but does it have the audio patch applied? The way you're talking, it sounds like it's fine - but I'm curious.

RadicalR
Jan 20, 2008

---
the symbol of America."
Someone did post earlier saying about people getting "white faces, he resolved it by disabling Windows Aero. (Set your theme to Seven basic)

RadicalR
Jan 20, 2008

---
the symbol of America."
The game won't work from your dvd drive, unless you have an specific model.

Edit: Nevermind, the guy above already pointed this out.

RadicalR
Jan 20, 2008

---
the symbol of America."

F. Lobot posted:

I've never seen worse pop-in in a game than in Xenoblade Chronicles' jungle area. It's a pretty ugly game; also the character designs are pretty stupid looking.

Well, there is a high-texture patch being made for Xenoblade - however, I would advise against insulting the game itself - many goons don't kindly to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RadicalR
Jan 20, 2008

---
the symbol of America."

bunky posted:

Oh goodness. Goons like a game? Better talk about it positively at all times. I don't want the wrath of the goon.

Eh, no, I just get tired of seeing goons making GBS threads up a perfectly good thread with the white knights and detractors.

Anyways, I'll withdraw now. My apologies for stepping on anyone's foot.

• Locked thread