Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Do you have any Muramasa screenshots Gyoru?

Also does anyone know if the drifting (sync-wise) audio during cutscenes was ever fixed for Arc Rise Fantasia?

Finally, I'm glad the optimized builds were finally linked somewhere else other than that one neon green web page with trance music playing in the background.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

VDay posted:

It's legal as long as you own the discs, same thing with PS2 emulation, since you can rip the discs and use the .iso files. It's pretty nice to have your entire game collection saved on your computer. The illegal part comes in if you actually obtain the games or image files illegally, but just owning the emulator and playing your own games on it is perfectly fine. The 1up article talks about this a little bit:
Extending this further is the fact that the emulators tend to actually provide better play experiences for a variety of reasons. Up-scaling in particular is a very nice feature and some people really love to play their games with save-state support.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
I notice some videos of Xenoblade in Dolphin that Gyoru put up, which got me curious in the first place - does it run pretty flawlessly?

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
You're rocking LLE on the third thread I assume? I had a lot of problems with HLE and took a break from it myself. I'll try that particular build and see if it helps.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

Filthy Monkey posted:

Anyway, I know I've been spamming this thread with builds, but I'll have some new ones later today which should be tested and optimized accordingly. These should last for a while.
I'll be on the lookout for this. I've been trying a lot of the various builds people have been posting and so far the fastest build I've gotten my hands on was xtreme's r7436M build based on this post: http://forums.dolphin-emulator.com/showthread.php?pid=168427#pid168427

Although I did add in the lock on thread option. I still need to try Lectrode's r7668 based on another post as that has the audio hack built into it, but I haven't gotten to it just yet. ICCs have always been terrible lately when I tried them - it'd be nice to get a good one for once.

• Locked thread