Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008

* I'm gonna need some
dog treats for this!!!

Gyoru posted:

I'm on i5 2500k @ 4.5 Ghz (might OC it some more) for reference. I would suggest trying to get a higher clock speed if you want to use LLE. Here are my Dolphin 3.0 settings.

Are you getting the garbled save screen images due to the EFB? I'm just using the vanilla version of 3.0 with an 2500k processor and that's really the only problem I've seen so far.

vvv Right; Just wanted to see if Lectrode's version possibly fixed it.

Lastdancer fucked around with this message at Aug 19, 2011 around 21:19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008

* I'm gonna need some
dog treats for this!!!

You want to enable "Render to Main Window", then drag the emulator window to the second monitor and go fullscreen from there. Additionally, I had to set the fullscreen resolution to match my primary display resolution, otherwise it would change the primary monitor resolution.

• Locked thread