Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
see you tomorrow
Jun 27, 2009

How do custom textures work? I've dumped textures out of the game but I can't figure out how to use them as replacements. I assume that it's an issue of filenames and maybe sub-directories within the game id folder. Is there a way to determine that information in the emulator?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

see you tomorrow
Jun 27, 2009

So is there any widely accepted method for dealing with the sound crackling in Xenoblade now? I only just got around to trying it and it's been kind of hard to keep up with all of the patches and builds and so on.

see you tomorrow
Jun 27, 2009

Saoshyant posted:

Try DirectSound instead of Xaudio.

Doesn't help. :smith:

see you tomorrow fucked around with this message at 08:33 on Sep 25, 2011

see you tomorrow
Jun 27, 2009

Oldstench posted:

I'm using the HLE hack version:
http://forums.dolphin-emulator.com/showthread.php?tid=14356&pid=169677#pid169677

I get little to no stuttering at all. When it does happen, it corrects itself very quickly.

Shame that I have to give up on LLE but this is working well. Thanks!

• Locked thread