Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Frost
Jul 27, 2011

I'm Black Frost, Ho!
I'm having trouble installing Dolphin. I've tried both r7719 and 3.0, after extracting through 7-Zip I try to run the exe and it says VCOMP100.dll is missing. I assume my downloads getting corrupted somehow but I've tried this a few times with the same result. Any help?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Frost
Jul 27, 2011

I'm Black Frost, Ho!
Ohhh okay, thanks for the links. I figured it was related to the download link they had or something. Just got Xenoblade Chronicles up and running, looks great.

• Locked thread